Solutions of the Metrology Functional Group are implemented in software by the Metrology Software Department. Your role is to design high-quality software, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with other software engineers to implement features
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code in C++
- Create and document software tools required by architects or other developers.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
Wat wordt er geboden
Our customer creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of
all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat wordt er gevraagd?
Master or PhD in computer science, software engineering, system engineering, or equivalent Experience
- 2 - 5 years of experience as software engineer (object oriented design) in a multidisciplinary setting
- A proven track-record in C/C++, UML, Unix/Linux
- MATLAB and Python experience is a plus
- Experience with model driven engineering / Modelling is a big added benefit
- Experience with Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- You have an understanding of mathematical and Physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs
- Agile way of working
- Requirements engineering
- Coping with legacy software
The environment from our customer is highly dynamic, which requires you to be a good communicator, team player, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You are a critical thinker and pay attention to every detail of your work and you leave no room for errors. You express creative and innovative thinking and get energy from pioneering new ground.