Trigon is looking for Software Design Engineers for Eindhoven area.
Are you an expert in requirements engineering and challenged by translating functional requirements into lean software designs? Do you combine strong analytical reasoning and conceptual understanding with excellent communication skills?
We have the perfect job for you!!
Solutions of the Metrology Functional Group are implemented in software by the Metrology Software Department. Your role is to design high-quality software, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with other software engineers to implement features
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code in C++
- Create and document software tools required by architects or other developers.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
Wat wordt er geboden
- 2 - 5 years of experience as software engineer (object oriented design) in a multidisciplinary setting
- A proven track-record in C/C++, UML, Unix/Linux - MATLAB and Python experience is a plus
- Experience with model driven engineering / Modelling is a big added benefit
- Experience with Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- You have an understanding of mathematical and Physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs
- Agile way of working
- Requirements engineering
- Coping with legacy software
Our customer has a highly dynamic environment, which requires you to be a good communicator, team player, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You are a critical thinker and pay attention to every detail of your work and you leave no room for errors. You express creative and innovative thinking and get energy from pioneering new ground.
Wat wordt er gevraagd?
A high tech work environment where you will work on the newest technologies. Projects with depth and a lot of challenge. In addition to attractive primary and secondary employment conditions, we invest in your personal development!
How to apply
Does this interest you in any way? Please contact with us, Ecem Kilic Onay +31611267230 or you can also send a mail via email@example.com