Provide support to the outside sales team. This position acts as an intermediate between the customer base, sales teams and Operations; "Spider-in-the-web" role.
Wat wordt er geboden
- Space for development
- Working in an international environment
- An excellent salary
Wat wordt er gevraagd?
- Provide high quality and timely responses to customer requests related to quotes, tenders, complaint handling, logistics, pricing, product specificitions and product offering etc.
- Set-up, together with the responsible Sales Manager, a KPI report on business performance for the assigned accounts.
- Identify customer needs and translate to a LDCS solution; not limited to the Minkels branded products.
- Creation of customer credit notes after formal approval; this in cooperation with the finance department when required.
- Internal communication to the relevant departments of customer related potential business threats and opportunities.
- Participation in periodic team meetings and customer business reviews.
- Initiate (internal) meetings to resolve customer issues.
- Order entry, planning and confirmation via the ERP system.
- Coordination and updating sales forecasts (S&OP) via the ERP system.
- Coordinate, for export related customers, the applicable processes (e.g. logistics).
- Coordinate Customer Complaints to be handled at the correct function within the organization.
- Coordinate, when applicable, installation services at the customer premises.
- Keep track of agreed sales targets (monthly KPI reporting).
- Next to working closely with outside sales this function requires close interaction with other functions in the organization to provide timely feedback to customers and outside sales. Frequent interaction is required a.o. with (Product) Engineering,
Marketing, - Product Management, Production planning, purchasing and logistics.
- Translate customer product requirements to a solutions; supported by team members, Product Management and Product Engineering
- Prepare and follow-up sales quotations and register in Salesforce (CRM Software) for the assigned Accounts.
Job requirements/Personal skills
- Technical/Commercial education (BSc level) with minimum of 5 year experience in a technology driven B2B environment.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, English and preferable German and French.
- Customer focused and experienced in consultative selling.
- Solid understanding and experience in logistics and supply chain issues and solutions (Demand management S&OP process, - Service Level Agreements (SLA), international shipments etc.)
- Experience in Project- and Program management
- Analytical, accurate, process oriented, team player, self-starter