Your programming as a robotics engineer. We do not need to tell you anything about robots, which makes you our technical point of contact for the customer and your own project team.
Thanks to you, all the robots and robot programmers know what to do, and together you will build complex production lines for the automotive industry. This will primarily be done on site, from China to America.You are already fully prepared to accept the following responsibilities:
- guiding a project team;
- delivering the final product to meet the needs of our customer, naturally with your team of colleagues;
- shouldering ultimate responsibility from the first commissioning to final installation;
- thinking about optimisation of processes.
Wat wordt er geboden
a good starting salary per month;
an initial one-year contract at Trigon.b.v. If neither party has any hesitations, a permanent contract will follow at our custimer
a daily allowance when you work on site;
a very favourable overtime arrangement;
8% holiday allowance;
flexible working hours:
internal training, growth and development opportunities.
Wat wordt er gevraagd?
- As a robotics engineer, you have already been programmed with:
- approximately 2 years of experience in a position such as that of robotics engineer;
- an University of Applied Science degree in electrical engineering, industrial automation or mechatronics;
- knowledge of the required robotics software, for example, ABB RobotStudio, KUKA WorkVisual, ABB Safemove and KUKA - SafeOperation;
- strength in organisation;
- ability to abstract;
- good communication across borders (at least English).