(junior) Calculator metal - English
This client has specialized in the production of steel and aluminum balcony fences, gallery fences and related products for more than 50 years. The fencing projects are realized in close collaboration with clients.
With years of experience and specialist knowledge, they develop unique products for unique projects together with the target group. The fencing, often with a special design, is mainly supplied to (stacked) housing in both new construction and renovation projects.
This client distinguishes itself through the application of highly innovative and progressive production techniques. As a family business from Brabant, the culture can be characterized as dynamic and no-nonsense with direct and short communication lines.
From the first strokes of the pen, you as a calculator within the team are responsible for determining the cost price to making a detailed working budget. Drawing up general building board costs, thinking along in alternatives and optimizations and translating the program of requirements, is also part of your task. You also see through construction methods and cost implications, you generate key figures, keep the parent budget up to date, prepare and monitor risk analyzes and you contribute to a constant improvement of the calculation department. Complex projects, working with new technologies, innovative thinking… You can do a lot and it shows.
- You have HBO work and thinking level (architecture)
- Your communication skills, both oral and written, are excellent and you are accurate
- You take initiative, are proactive and you want to continue to develop yourself
- You have an affinity with BIM, Solibri, Vico and other new developments in the field of automation
- The will to keep up with new developments is a must.
- A varied position within a modern company
- Room for personal development and taking initiative
- Conditions of employment in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Metalektro: including 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- In the corporate culture, passion, creativity and decisiveness go hand in hand
- In addition to a pleasant working climate, they offer good terms of employment and the prospect of permanent employment
- Nice staff outings, including Friday afternoon drinks.
- If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com, or call: +31(0)40-8200306
- If there is a match with your resume and the vacancy, you will be contacted for an introductory meeting
- If the interview is positive, you will be nominated as a candidate by the client
- This is followed by a meeting with representatives of the client
- After a positive conversation, we will get to work to get you going full of energy!
< Terug naar overzicht