(Junior) Engineer 3D Mechanical Engineering/Build - English
This client has specialized in the production of steel and aluminum balcony fences, gallery fences and related products for more than 50 years. The fencing projects are realized in close collaboration with clients.
With years of experience and specialist knowledge, they develop unique products for unique projects together with the target group. The fencing, often with a special design, is mainly supplied to (stacked) housing in both new construction and renovation projects.
This client distinguishes itself through the application of highly innovative and progressive production techniques. As a family business from Brabant, the culture can be characterized as dynamic and no-nonsense with direct and short communication lines.
A draftsman is always working on several projects at the same time for this client.
In a nutshell, your work consists of:
- the project intake: studying the assignment and checking whether all necessary information is available;
- making the contract drawing;
- After approval, you further elaborate this for production and assembly;
- you go to the construction site yourself from time to time to measure;
- you regularly consult with the customer and colleagues from the various departments about the project.
- Intermediate/Higher Vocational Education construction engineering;
- knowledge and experience with 3D packages, preferably CREO Element/Direct Modeling;
- be able to work concentrated and accurately;
- being able to switch easily between different projects;
- be able to communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- A varied function within a modern company
- Room for personal development and taking initiative
- Terms of employment in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Metalektro: including 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- Passion, creativity and decisiveness go hand in hand in our corporate culture
- In addition to a pleasant working climate, we offer good employment conditions and the prospect of permanent employment
- Nice staff outings, including Friday afternoon drinks.
- If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com, or call: +31(0)40-8200306
- If there is a match with your resume and the vacancy, you will be contacted for an introductory meeting
- In the event of a positive interview, you will be nominated as a candidate by the client
- This is followed by a meeting with representatives of the client
- After a positive conversation, we will get to work to get you going full of energy!
< Terug naar overzicht