Our customer is responsible for designing and producing high-tech machines and machine modules. They are expanding our business, therefore we are looking for an Electronics designer.
You will be responsible for defining requirements, designing hardware specification, which includes PCB schematics design, PCB (layout) routing and building & maintaining the component library. As Electronics Hardware Designer you will play a central role in our electronics department regarding PCB design and in eventual integration of printed circuit boards in our systems. You are the first point of contact for questions regarding design, testing and integration. In the projects, you work together with the electronics architect and designers of all disciplines (software, mechatronics, mechanics).
Furthermore you are responsible for:
* Schematic design, documentation and entry
* Key component selection (including FPGA)
* PCB layout
* Carrying out simulations wrt signal integrity
* Component management
* Testing and debugging of boards
* Design for testability (DFT)
* Implementing and testing high speed communication links.
* Bachelor Degree or master degree in Electrical Engineering
* At least 5 years of experience in PCB/PCA design.
* Experience with Mentor Graphics Designer and Layout or comparable tooling
* Experience with digital and/or analog electronics
* Basic knowledge about board manufacturing flows
* Good in time management and setting priorities
* Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
* Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
* Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field.
* Experience with mechatronics is a plus!
* You are part of the international, industrial company
* You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment
* Dynamic and informal atmosphere
* Work together in multidisciplinary teams
* International opportunities
* Opportunities for personal development and growth