We are looking for Electronics Integrator for our customer in Eindhoven.
In the high-tech machine development projects you play a central role in the eventual integration of prototypes and production models. You are the first point of contact for questions regarding integration, production, (field) service and technical support. In the projects, you work together with electronic architect, designers, suppliers, but also colleagues from other disciplines such as mechanics and mechatronics.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Review Electronic design, specification and requirements of electronic modules and systems,
- Maintaining installed base lines,
- Documenting test analysis results,
- Develop, improve and ensure way of working/ procedures.
- Hands-on work including troubleshooting.
Because you work in multidisciplinary project teams youll need to have a broad knowledge of electronics, but you are also interested in other areas such as mechanics, mechatronics and software.
Part of your daily work is to develop test strategies, test performance specifications (TPS), test plans and execute them with all the necessary tools, test set-up or equipment. Afterwards, you make the Test Analyses Reports (TAR) and discuss them with stakeholders, and set up proposals for redesign if needed
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
- Proven hands-on experience
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good communication skills and proficient in English
- Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.) and the personal field. (Team leader, communicator, etc.)
- Good in time management and setting priorities
- You are part of the international, industrial company
- You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment;
- Dynamic and informal atmosphere;
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams;
- International opportunities;
- Opportunities for personal development and growth.