Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise, transfer knowledge and further develop competence? Do you want to be part of an organization that focuses on state-of-the-art technological innovation, which consists of multidisciplinary teams and you can see how your design is produced within the same building?
Then the vacancy Mechanical System Architect at our customer could be the perfect next step in your career!
The company is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of high-tech / precision modules. The department consists of a number of competence groups such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software and Project Management. In multidisciplinary project teams, they specify, design, develop and qualify professional products for their customers.
As a System Architect you are responsible for specifying and creating a technically consistent system design, taking into account the functional requirements of the customer on the one hand, and within the limits of cost and time on the other.
In close collaboration with your colleagues from other disciplines, you translate system specifications and limitations into the specifications and roadmaps for architecture, technology, functions and modules. You are responsible for documenting and maintaining this process. You also carry out trade-off studies to determine the desired implementation scenario for the realization of one or two of these modules.
You also ensure the transfer of knowledge and, where possible, you help to raise the competence Mechanics to a higher level. There is sufficient room for your own input of (new) ideas.
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree, specialization in Mechatronics or Mechanics;
- At least 5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry;
- At least 10 years of work experience as a main structural engineer / system architect;
* You are able to manage a team and you can work well with customers and stakeholders;
* Strong communication skills
- Technical leadership; you give direction to technical project teams
- Abstract thinking, out-of-the-box thinking
- Helicopter view
- You communicate clearly and effectively with all levels and disciplines
- You have a clear and structured way of reporting
- You build and maintain networks in both the internal organization and beyond
- You are able to challenge others and come up with even better ideas
- You are proactive and enterprising
- You are part of the international, industrial company
- You work together in a professional way, a combination of product development and product realization in the same building and in an informal environment
- Plenty of opportunities for personal development and work scope
- Combination of product development and product realization in the same building
- Help to further develop the competences (Mechanics/ Electro/ Service/ Mechatronics/ Software)
- "no nonsense" mentality
- Take ownership/responsibility (can do, will do)
- Rather high level of autonomy