Process Engineer - English
- Provide technical project support to improve existing processes;
- Make the machines function and program properly;
- Arranging the necessary documentation and related activities;
- Continuous improvement of existing cleaning and qualification processes aimed at future requirements;
- Analyzing any issues that arise during an ongoing process and initiating improvements;
- Analyze rejections and return correct information to the office;
- Drawing up and updating work instructions according to specification and quality requirements;
- Carrying out internal audits to ensure that processes are carried out properly according to procedure;
- Co-creating and developing quality procedures to prevent possible problems.
You are also the point of contact for the process developers when they have technical questions about the state of affairs in the cleanroom and you ensure that the colleagues in the cleanroom are continuously trained to perform at the highest quality level.
Bedrijf / Company
To realize the further growth of our client, we are looking for a Senior Operator/Process Engineer. In this role you are responsible for the correct execution and optimization of the cleaning and qualification processes in the cleanroom. In addition, you perform various cleanroom processes such as programming, loading and unloading RGA and Bake machines. You introduce new processes, prepare work instructions for this and supervise proto-runs. The execution of the work will take place for an important part of the day in a cleanroom environment. Cleanroom clothing is worn in this environment.
Our client is specialized in high-quality cleaning and qualification of high-tech parts. As ASML's strategic partner partner, they have the following cleaning processes in-house:
- Grade 1 & 2 Surface and vacuum cleaning;
- Ultrasonic cleaning;
- Baking processes;
- XCDA flush.
They qualify based on the following measurements:
- TOC (Total Organic Carbon);
- RGA (Residual Gas Analysis);
- PMC (Particle Measurement Card).
They do this for renowned customers from the semiconductor industry, optical technology, aerospace and mechanical engineering.
Functie-eisen / Requirements
What qualities should you have?
- Technical vocational education, e.g. Process Engineering;
- Strong affinity with both technological developments and production-related processes;
- Familiarity with the procedures and guidelines within a cleanroom (grade 1 and 2) is a plus;
- Practical and proactive attitude to implement improvements within the cleanroom;
- Be able to read and interpret technical drawings;
- Good command of the English language.
- You are analytically strong solution oriented;
- You are communicative and social;
- You work in a structured way and know how to keep an overview;
- You are curious about developments and like to share knowledge;
- You are a team player and know how to inspire colleagues.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden / Terms of employment
Working for this client means being part of a rapidly growing organization with a team of 22 committed colleagues. The organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within this organization you will have the opportunity to further develop yourself on both a personal and professional level. They attach great importance to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Of course they provide you with the resources you need to do this job well. The salary is in line with the market and is determined in consultation, depending on knowledge and experience. They have their own benefits package and offer a collective pension scheme. Are you never or almost never sick? Good news; with full-time employment you can save up to 5 extra days off per year. In addition, they offer the possibility to use a fitness facility and you can use a bicycle plan.
- If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com, or call: +31(0)40-8200306.
- If there is a match with your resume and the vacancy, you will be contacted for an introductory meeting.
- If the interview is positive, you will be nominated as a candidate by the client.
- This is followed by a meeting with representatives of the client.
- After a positive conversation, we will get to work to get you going full of energy!
< Terug naar overzicht