Are you a successful Full Stack Developer who masters the latest emerging technologies, processes and architectures?
Do you have the thirst to truly understand Analytics-driven businesses and user needs, and are able to translate them into software solutions that make business impact?
As a developer you will specify detailed product software designs, keeping testability, extendibility and maintainability in mind in line with the overall design & architecture. In particular, you will:
* Write performant, functional, robust, and well tested code;
* Translate detailed business requirements into detailed design specifications and hence into design strategies and patterns;
* Own and maintain detailed design specifications, with focus on continuous improvement derived from lessons learned and customer feedback;
* Follow emerging developments and trends in relevant technical areas, and apply new technologies, standards and methodologies that will have a positive impact on our company's bottom-line;
* Establish close collaborations with development teams. Balance the interests of the customer, the organization and the people, in creating an extensible design specification, while fulfilling immediate user needs and business goals, paves the way for future developments.
* Identify and mitigate risks with your peers during the development of new products;
* Also, contribute to the maturation of existing designs, lead initiatives aiming at improving code quality, implementing coding standards and ensuring test coverage.
* MSc in Computer Science or Information Technology is appreciated.
* 8+ years from which at least 3 years as a Full Stack Software Developer in a complex, technically demanding and data savvy industry.
* Novel Software Engineering principles and architectures / Containerized deployment (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Maven 3) / Test & Validation frameworks / UML / Object orientation / Java SE 8, EE 7, Wildfly / SAFE & Scrum/ Front end technologies (Node 10, Angular 6) hands-on experience all expected. As well as hands-on experience with Oracle 12.
*Passionate about your new technologies, intrinsically motivated and proactive;
*Has analytical mindset,
* Product, customer and quality-oriented;
* Investigates issues, creative in solving problems, not afraid to present your solutions, willingness to take initiative and share his/her ideas;
* Open-minded, communicative and ready to confront technical and architectural challenges and identify and exploit opportunities;
* An innovator and who constantly seeks to build knowledge and (net-)work;
* Exhibit role model behavior in the team on both technical domain as well as interpersonal aspects, with a keen aptitude towards coaching and mentoring.
* Take ownership, be the backbone of the team, and support peers
* Customer, product and quality oriented who strives and finds optimal ways to achieve top results