We are looking for Senior Software Architect for our customer in Eindhoven!
Within this department, you will be responsible for the development, specification, design, and engineering of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Technology and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams they specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for their customers. They sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to their customers.
As a Software Architect, you lead the team technically and you are responsible for the definition and deployment of the architecture, from design, implementation, test and integration to maintenance of software for complex modules and machines. You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users.. You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams.
You see it as a challenge to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques.
* Master degree informatics or technically oriented with 15 years' experience in an equivalent role
* Expert experience with high tech complex machine control
* Experience with coaching and leading software teams
* Large experience in independently defining an architecture and independently delivering according that architecture
* Experience with Agile software development
* Large experience with Model Driven Design
* Expert experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris
* Experience with industrial bus systems
* Broad knowledge of Design Patterns
* Broad knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
* Broad experience with Continuous Integration and Configuration Management
* Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
* Contribution to the development of state-of-the-art, high tech systems
* Challenge to adhere to performance specs, quality, time and cost aspects
* You will experience every engineering process step
* You work in a very dynamic environment
* You co-operate in multidisciplinary teams
* International opportunities
* A lot of attention for individual performance and talent management