Our customer develops, manufactures, and assembles machines. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. Think of automated milling machines,lathes,grinders, welding robots, laser cutters, etc.
The company encysts of the following disciplines: mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software. Out of these disciplines multidisciplinary project teams are assembled. These teams are responsible for the realization of challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech engineering (machine building).
You are in charge of your module, complex mechanical parts and/or fully integrated systems; from design, testing, production, assembly. Technology is in your blood and in your DNA, you want to learn broad system knowledge and want to use your skills both in Motion and Control and in Mechatronics. Then you are the System Designer Dynamics & Motion Control we are looking for.
As a System Designer Dynamics & Motion Control, you are involved within the complete lifecycle including production phase of both subsystems and complete products. You are the technical interface for the clients and set up requirements and specifications for the system and the development process. Important aspects are manufacturability, cost, reliability and technical performance. You also work on solving issues and various concepts where you use support of technical modeling and analysis to come to a solid plan.
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Systems and Control or Mechanical
* You have 5 to 10 years of experience and general knowledge of mechatronics, software, mechanics, electronics.
* As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges.
* Experience with rapid prototyping, digital servo control and Matlab is preferred.
* Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
* Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active.
* Good in time management and setting priorities.
* You are part of the international, industrial company.
* You become member of a professional team, in an informal environment.
* Plenty of opportunities for personal and work scope development
* A combination of product development and product realization in the same building
* Help to further develop the competences (Mechanics/ Electro/ Service/ Mechatronics/ Software)
* "no nonsense" mentality
* Take ownership/responsibility (can do, will do)
* Rather high level of autonomy
* Competitive terms of employment and great career opportunities.