The System Engineering group includes the following fields of engineering: Electronics, Software and Mechatronics. A system engineer works in multidisciplinary teams. Contributing to the development of new products and product-specific test systems and is responsible for drawing up a test plan for prototypes and series based on functional specifications. For the prototypes, the System Engineer executes the test plan, processes the results and makes recommendations for design improvements.
Eplan is often used for electronics development, whereas software development often takes place in Labview or Matlab. Simulations of the dynamic design and analysis thereof are performed in Simulink. Preferably, the new System Engineer has knowledge of at least 2 of the 3 areas, however, specialization is possible. In addition, the diagnosis of issues with and maintenance of test systems is also part of the duties.
Bedrijf / Company
Our client is a full-service supplier with a strong reputation as a problem-solving high-tech partner for the manufacture and assembly of high-precision high-end assemblies for OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) around the world. The client is unique in its ability to provide a one-stop solution for the design, development and production of precision systems, as well as complex electromechanical assemblies and high-precision parts and components. With an established base in the Netherlands, with advanced design and development capabilities, supported by state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, the client has grown into an international network of companies in Singapore, Malaysia and China.
Thanks to specialized know-how combined with state-of-the-art production and test environments, such as high to ultra-high vacuum and ultra-clean rooms, the client has built up an excellent track record in designing and building products for specific segments. Examples are high vacuum, motion control, particle optics and accurate positioning systems. Excellent logistics, streamlined production and a global supply chain are the keys to meeting the demands of you, the customer.
Functie-eisen / Requirements
- Technical education and training at university level(university of applied science or research university), preferably mechatronics, electronics or computer science.
- At least 3 years of work experience in high-tech mechanical engineering, mechatronics.
- Experience with product development and preparation and execution of test plans.
- Extensive experience in Labview, EPlan, Matlab / Simulink or similar.
- Experience in making a technical design.
- Knowledge of motion, dynamics or CE is an advantage.
- Good English language skills.
- High degree of flexibility required for the very diverse and varied projects.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden / Terms of employment
The client is characterized by an informal and collegial atmosphere where every individual is important. They ensure that you quickly feel at home with them. You will work within a team of colleagues who are just as passionate about purchasing as you are.
They reward that passion with a good salary, excellent employment conditions and plenty of opportunities for further development. For example, you get 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days!
- If you are interested, send your resume and motivation letter to: email@example.com, or call: +31(0)40-8200306.
- If there is a match with your resume and the vacancy, you will be contacted for an introductory meeting.
- In the event of a positive interview, you will be nominated as a candidate by the client.
- This is followed by a meeting with representatives of the client.
- After a positive interview, we will get to work to get you started full of energy!
< Terug naar overzicht