Operational excellence engineer - English
As Operational Excellence engineer your task is to coach and support teams, team leads and managers on building and maintaining an Operations Excellence, including lean, structure and systems.
Bedrijf / Company
They belong to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products.
Functie-eisen / Requirements
- 5+ years of experience within an operational production environment.
- Experience in training and coaching of lean (preferably black belt.)
- Experience in the semiconductor or automotive is a pre.
- Fluent in the Dutch and English language.
- HBO+ level of education.
- You are communicative.
- You are stress resistant.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic working environment.
- You are motivated to use your experience in a growing environment.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden / Terms of employment
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
- If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com, or call: +31(0)40-8200306
- If there is a match with your resume and the vacancy, you will be contacted for an introductory meeting
- In the event of a positive interview, you will be nominated as a candidate by the client
- This is followed by a meeting with representatives of the client
- After a positive conversation, we will get to work to get you going full of energy!
< Terug naar overzicht