Process Developer - English
Your duties and responsibilities in this role include:
- Provide technical project support to improve existing processes;
- Arranging necessary documentation and related activities;
- Continuous development of innovative cleaning and qualification processes aimed at future requirements;
- Analyzing any issues that arise during an ongoing process and initiating improvements;
- Drafting and updating work instructions according to specification and quality requirements;
- Conducting internal audits to ensure processes are carried out as per procedure;
- Setting up and developing quality procedures to prevent possible problems.
- In addition, you are the point of contact for our customers when they have technical questions and you ensure that our colleagues in the cleanroom are continuously trained to perform at the highest quality level.
Bedrijf / Company
In order to realize the further growth of our client, we are looking for a process developer. In this role you are responsible for the technical development and optimization of our high-quality cleaning and qualification processes.
Our client is specialized in high-quality cleaning and qualification of high-tech parts. As ASML's strategic partner, they have the following cleaning processes in-house:
- Grade 1 & 2 Surface and vacuum cleaning;
- Ultrasonic cleaning;
- Baking processes;
- XCDA flush.
We qualify based on the following measurements:
- TOC (Total Organic Carbon);
- RGA (Residual Gas Analysis);
- PMC (Particle Measurement Card).
Functie-eisen / Requirements
- Technical Bachelor degree, e.g. Applied Physics or Chemistry;
- Strong affinity with both technological developments and production-related processes;
- Familiarity with the procedures and guidelines within a cleanroom (grade 1 and 2) is an advantage;
- Practical and proactive attitude to implement improvements within the cleanroom.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
- In this role, we expect you to be result- and process-oriented to achieve the intended objectives. You communicate fluently at all levels and make a positive contribution to the culture within the team.
What qualities should you have?
- You are analytically strong and you think in solutions;
- You have good communication and social skills;
- You work in a structured way and you know how to keep an overview;
- You are curious about developments and you share knowledge;
- You are a team player and you know how to inspire colleagues.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden / Terms of employment
Working for this client means being part of a rapidly growing organization with a team of 22 committed colleagues. The organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization you will have the opportunity to further develop yourself on both a personal and professional level. They attach great importance to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Of course they provide you with the resources you need to do this job well. The salary is in line with the market and is determined in consultation, depending on knowledge and experience. They have their own benefits package and offer a collective pension scheme. Are you never or almost never sick? Good news; with full-time employment you can save up to 5 extra days off per year. In addition, they offer the possibility to use a fitness facility and you can use a bicycle plan.
- If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com, or call: +31(0)40-8200306.
- If there is a match with your resume and the vacancy, you will be contacted for an introductory meeting.
- If the interview is positive, you will be nominated as a candidate by the client.
- This is followed by a meeting with representatives of the client.
- After a positive conversation, we will get to work to get you going full of energy!
< Terug naar overzicht